Administrative Intern – $22.00 an hour, 10 hours per week
This internship is an opportunity to learn about education policy while support the Just Equations mission.
The Administrative Intern will assist the Just Equations team with up to 10 hours of administrative work each week. The hours can be broken into two or three shifts that are consistent from week to week. We are looking for students to start working immediately. This is a six-month position with the potential to extend. The shifts will be scheduled collaboratively between the candidate and Just Equations, but will fall on weekdays between 9 and 5.
The Administrative Intern will support the Just Equations team with a range of administrative and research tasks including:
- Scheduling meetings and events;
- Assisting with event logistics, such as tracking attendance;
- Processing reimbursements using online system;
- Handling mailing list updates;
- Assisting with website (WordPress) maintenance, including monthly updates, posting videos, mailing list management;
- Retrieving and organizing research materials as well as citations of Just Equations’ work;
- Other administrative tasks and research projects upon request.
- Current students preferred
- Candidates with prior work experience will be prioritized
- Strong organizational skills required
- Attention to detail is essential
- Demonstrated responsibility and professionalism, including timeliness
- Interest in an educational or non-profit career
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Just Equations is a project of Community Partners, an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace.
Submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2020.